Who should attend?
Those people whose job role involves using pendant cranes to move loads. Delegates should be at least 18 years of age.
Why is this course important?
This is a highly practical course providing delegates with experience of preparing loads for lifting and carrying our lifting operations using a pendant crane in a controlled and fully supervised environment.
Pendant crane course contents
- Relevant health & safety legislation
- What is SWL
- Load characteristics
- Identifying lifting points
- Hazards and risk assessment
- Planning the movement of load using a pendant crane
- Identification and use of controller
- Carrying out load moving operations using a pendant crane